about usAs a national ministry with an international impact, EEMN continues to advance the Gospel through...
- Sending short-term and career missionaries
- Mobilizing and equipping congregations towards active involvement in the Great Commission
- Networking believers and congregations in relationship and intentional ministry
…for the rebuilding and equipping of the Body of Christ in Eastern Europe and the former Soviet Union.
- EEMN began in 1992, in the wake of the fall of communism. EEMN is an evangelical, inter-Lutheran mission organization incorporated and recognized as a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization.
- EEMN seeks to mobilize American churches, connect them with ministries abroad, and equip them to serve during this time of opportunity and need. EEMN’s network supports many partnership ministry opportunities.
- EEMN’s highest priority is to help train a new generation of Christ-centered, Bible-based leaders committed to the fulfillment of the Great Commission and the rebuilding of their church.
- EEMN works in close relationship with indigenous believers, often Lutherans, in Belarus, Czech Republic, Estonia, Latvia, Poland, Russia, Slovakia, Ukraine and Turkey. Bible Schools, seminaries, lay training, evangelism, discipleship, church planting and prayer are the tools for developing this long-term rebuilding.